“Protecting human rights and social sustainability is a responsibility of all owners of supply chains; responsible sourcing is expected and must be non-negotiable.”
TWO EIGHT ONE OFFER
- High level guidance on responsible sourcing strategy.
- Specific Compliance Audits of partners.
- Active internal and external training.
- Broader supply chain risk review.
- Critical action and supplier development plans.
ADVICE ON RISKS
IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
- We recommend monitoring programmes, consultation and management to mitigate risks.
- We advise, improve and manage critical supply chain issues.
- We share over 20 years of experience working with major international brands, with strong social compliance and CSR programmes.
ARE CRITICAL FOR
Investors and consumers are asking questions about supply chains, looking for transparency and proof.
They are increasingly choosing to invest in companies that source responsibly.
Extended supply chains create human rights risks, representational risks and NGO challenges.
Understanding the cultural, economic, environmental and social challenges in every country is essential to be able to monitor and protect workers.